DABD (uk) Domestic Support service gives you a helping hand with housework, shopping and laundry as well as providing support in other areas to help you maintain your independence at home.
Our Domestic Support assistants can carry out a wide range of domestic tasks including:
- General housework e.g. vacuuming, dusting, polishing, mopping floors, cleaning cupboards and changing bedclothes
- Weekly shopping – either collecting your shopping for you or, if you are able to walk unaided, escorting you to, and assisting you at, the shops
- Escorting you on social outings if you are able to walk unaided – to shopping centres for clothes and other general household items or to hospital and GP appointments as well as other types of social outings
- Benefit collection
- Collecting prescriptions from your GP or chemist
- Laundry – either within your own home or taking it to the laundrette or dry cleaners
All our Domestic Support workers undergo a stringent selection process which includes an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Please call DABD (uk) Domestic Support on 020 8215 9630 or email email@example.com
DABD (uk) Personalcare, Pembroke Gardens, Dagenham RM10 7YP